Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Old bench for C&C

Real Name
    james

Old bench for C&C

This old bench is in the woods near my house. I know its been there for atleast 5 yrs but I would guess much longer. I am always tempted to sit on it but that would not be smart. shot with my t2i at 200 mm ss. 1/100 av. 6.3 iso 400 . Old bench for C&C

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Old bench for C&C

Nice and sharp James, I can see why you are tempted. Looks like a place that would be a right nice place to take a little break and sit and listen to the woods. Pitty the old tree is so close, otherwise you could get a little better seperation so that the bench stood out a little more as the subject. Don't suppose you are the world champ in the deadlift?

Yes, I agree that the background tree is too dominant. Maybe a crop to a different ratio to reduce the background; perhaps something roughly around 2 x 1. Or better still, if possible, shoot again and include a little more foreground and less of the tree.

Real Name
    james

Tree is too dominant, lol I dont think I'll be moving it anytime soon. I liked the tree but knew something wasnt right with that pic. Thanks guys.