Thread: Bluebird

Real Name
    Jack R Mann

Bluebird

F6.3 1/1250S ISO400 Bluebird

Real Name
    Paul

Re: Bluebird

Uhg! Jack you are making me envious up here. Even if we have Bluebirds here {not sure} I certainly cannot find one. Certainly not this week, however I may soon be able to fish off my front porch! I always forget how much rain spring can bring. Nice capture of this pretty little bird.

Real Name
    james

ahh nice one Jack ! I started to get some bluebirds of my own... its hard to get close to em Heres an Eastern Bluebird I liked.Bluebird

Real Name
    Paul

Ahh James, a great pose and comp. It's a pitty about the focus though. Looks like you caught the twigs behind him.

Real Name
    james

Could be Paul, I thought it got soft from a severe crop... lol having trouble getting close to these little guys, People tell me if you keep going back to them they get used to you though. I will post an uncropped version and I will keep trying. Btw we have turkeys strutting out here already,I am hoping to find a Tom soon.Bluebird

Real Name
    Paul

Well my hats off to you anyhow, I have yet to catch one. I have yet to catch many that just don't allow you to approach. Try as I might try as I will, they always take flight! There are very few turkey around here, but there are some. Good luck on your quest!

It is just a little out, the heavy crop just exacerbated the issue. Hard spot with all the twigs and distance. Happens to me often enough.

Real Name
    Jack R Mann

nice captures james, yes i think that will get used to you if you have enough time.