Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Lake Cottage

Real Name
    Nate

Lake Cottage

I just got back from a study break where I spent some time at a friend's lake cottage. Montreal can be so cold and gray this time of year, I was happy to get out of the city and have a chance to take some pictures. Here are a couple of shots I like but feel they could have turned out better. I still pretty new to this so I appreciate any suggestions.

Lake Cottage

Lake Cottage

Nate
    Last edited by CNU; 27th February 2012 at 09:20 PM.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Lake Cottage

Nate

We're not seeing the images here. You seem to have posted the URLs directly into the message. Have you checked out the methods of posting images in the 'How do I post images ...' thread available via the HELP/Rules tab above?

One of the difficulties in posting 5 images in one post is that it makes the job for those who might like to offer C & C much greater and more difficult in many respects. In consequence, you'll find that not so many people are likely reply

Real Name
    Bobo

I went directly to one of those pics and they are HUGE and took quite a while to load.

You may want to get them to a smaller size for display here and post links to the bigger versions?

Real Name
    Nate

I've just uploaded a couple to a CiC album until I can get a better idea of how to appropriately use the other hosting site.