Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Galaxy Tab 10.1

Real Name
    Mike

Galaxy Tab 10.1

Was wondering if anyone has this tablet,and if you've downloaded the DSLR Controller app? Thanks for any and all input

Real Name
    Scott Benz

Re: Galaxy Tab 10.1

Mike,

I have the Galaxy 8.9 and have not downloaded that app. Curious why one would need it? Do tell....

Real Name
    Eugen

I have an ASSUS Transformer and I think I have that one app installed (if you are talking about that one on beta version).
    I do like it very much but I didn't use it too much so far because I couldn't find a proper USB Host cable for a long time.

I did use it once I've got the adapter and I can say it is really helpful when it comes to manual focusing; the 10' screen on the tablet beats the 3' one on the camera.
    I have paid for the beta and I am definitely looking forward to the first release; I think it is great for studio use.

Real Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by epmi314 View Post
    Mike,

I have the Galaxy 8.9 and have not downloaded that app. Curious why one would need it? Do tell....
    Hi Scott...when I shoot sunrise's and moon shot's I'd like to see them on a 10" instead of a 3"

sucks getting old and not seeing as good anymore therfore bigger screen

Real Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by enaiman View Post
    I have an ASSUS Transformer and I think I have that one app installed (if you are talking about that one on beta version).
    I do like it very much but I didn't use it too much so far because I couldn't find a proper USB Host cable for a long time.

I did use it once I've got the adapter and I can say it is really helpful when it comes to manual focusing; the 10' screen on the tablet beats the 3' one on the camera.
    I have paid for the beta and I am definitely looking forward to the first release; I think it is great for studio use.
    Thanks Eugen...that's why I'm thinking of getting it

oh ya...does it save to the card? I've tried another free app that works pretty good but it don't save to the card just tablet.

Real Name
    Eugen

Mike,
    It is definitely saving on the card. The tablet is only for "control" nothing is saved on the tablet - it is exactly like a remote.,

Real Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by enaiman View Post
    Mike,
    It is definitely saving on the card. The tablet is only for "control" nothing is saved on the tablet - it is exactly like a remote.,
    Nice...so you only have to buy the app once...right?

Real Name
    Eugen

Yep, considering it' s only 6-7 USD, that' s money well spent