Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Chat

Chat

Chat

I liked the moment ..so I took a candid shot ..comments please..No manipulations done..

Re: Chat

Very nice, good exposure and use of selective focus to highlight the main subjects. I would suggest a closer crop however. Perhaps from second panel division on the LH side (which would also eliminate the somewhat distracting angled bit) to just to the left of the RH most guard-rail support and place the main subjects a little more off-centre.

the soft,tender lighting on the couple and all around....and the lovely pastel shades of white and grey are the highlights of this quite,attractive,sexy,romantic pic i just cant help but comment on the mans pretty long fingers!!!maybe he is a musician? maybe he is pretty good with his hands? only the woman can answer that.....!!! this looks like a candid shot to me,so getting the right composition is little tough.

Real Name
    Adrian

Nice. I liked it. Agree with cropping comment above. Also, what on earth is the white object on his jeans? I would be tempted to clone that out.

Quote Originally Posted by tirediron View Post
    Very nice, good exposure and use of selective focus to highlight the main subjects. I would suggest a closer crop however. Perhaps from second panel division on the LH side (which would also eliminate the somewhat distracting angled bit) to just to the left of the RH most guard-rail support and place the main subjects a little more off-centre.
    Thanks ..Need to crop this a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    the soft,tender lighting on the couple and all around....and the lovely pastel shades of white and grey are the highlights of this quite,attractive,sexy,romantic pic i just cant help but comment on the mans pretty long fingers!!!maybe he is a musician? maybe he is pretty good with his hands? only the woman can answer that.....!!! this looks like a candid shot to me,so getting the right composition is little tough.
    h'mm Thanks :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Nice. I liked it. Agree with cropping comment above. Also, what on earth is the white object on his jeans? I would be tempted to clone that out.
    Thanks..
    This was taken at "Getty Museum" near LA , The object on his jeans is a brochure that people gets when they visit the place.