Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Canary Wharf IR part 2

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    606
    Real Name
    Peter

    Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Another IR shot of Canary Wharf.

    Canary Wharf IR part 2

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Hi Peter,

    Do you think that this might have worked better as a vertical orientation?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    606
    Real Name
    Peter

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Your wish is my command!

    Canary Wharf IR part 2

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by peterb533 View Post
    Your wish is my command!
    I think that vertical suits it better - but would have been nicer with the whole scene being shot in a wider perspective.

    You have 1 hour!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    606
    Real Name
    Peter

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    I failed your challenge! Probably because a) I was asleep and b) I don't have a wider perspective shot, yet.

    Peter

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by peterb533 View Post
    I failed your challenge! Probably because a) I was asleep and b) I don't have a wider perspective shot, yet.

    Peter
    A TS-E 17mm should do the trick

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    606
    Real Name
    Peter

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Colin,

    You are probably right but I'll have to make do with my TS/E 24mm instead until I can afforf the 17mm or hell freezes over whichever happens first! Weather permitting I'm revisiting Canary Wharf tomorrow . If I get time I'll try to shoot some panoramas, but don't hold your breath.

    Peter

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    17,662
    Real Name
    Have a guess :)

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by peterb533 View Post
    Colin,

    You are probably right but I'll have to make do with my TS/E 24mm instead until I can afforf the 17mm or hell freezes over whichever happens first! Weather permitting I'm revisiting Canary Wharf tomorrow . If I get time I'll try to shoot some panoramas, but don't hold your breath.

    Peter
    Hi Peter,

    Was that shot taken with a TS-E 24?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    606
    Real Name
    Peter

    Re: Canary Wharf IR part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Hi Peter,

    Was that shot taken with a TS-E 24?
    Hi Colin,

    No, I was travelling light as I was on my way home from work and only had the camera and Sigma 15-30mm with me, 15mm at F11 ISO 100 with Canon 10D.

    Peter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •