Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New to the Panasonic FZ150

New to the Panasonic FZ150

Hi from Sunny Florida,
    Just purchased my Panasonic last week. I am new to the camera world and have lots of questions. Dose anyone have the FZ150? I was pressing some buttons and by mistake i did something so when i an taking a pic i can't get the picture to fill the whole screen. Can someone help me?
    This seems like a great friendly site, and i am so happy i found it.
    Thanks again,
    Susan

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: New to the Panasonic FZ150

Quote Originally Posted by SuddenlySusan View Post
    Hi from Sunny Florida,
    Just purchased my Panasonic last week. I am new to the camera world and have lots of questions. Dose anyone have the FZ150? I was pressing some buttons and by mistake i did something so when i an taking a pic i can't get the picture to fill the whole screen. Can someone help me?
    This seems like a great friendly site, and i am so happy i found it.
    Thanks again,
    Susan
    Hi Susan,

Welcome to the CiC forums from me.

I suspect it'll be something to do with the "Display" button, if you press it a few more times (when in shooting, not playback, mode), it may well cycle round back to where you want it. that's how these things work on most cameras.

Sorry I can't be more help, it's quite a recent release and my usual source of info hasn't published yet.

Dare I suggest there is always reading the manual, as a last resort, of course (Dave ducks for cover)

There maybe another FZ100/150 user that will give a better answer.

My daughter and I were researching a camera update today and this model made it to the shortlist, so I'd say it was a good choice.

Cheers,

Real Name
    Bob

Re: New to the Panasonic FZ150

Hi Susan,
    I have a Panasonic FZ150. I am assuming that you have not sorted the problem out.
    Dave is correct. Just keep pressing the display button on the back of the camera and it will cycle through the different displays that are available. Eventually you will return to the full screen image.