Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Project 52 (Suggestion and discussion)

Real Name
    Philippe

Re: Project 52 (Suggestion and discussion)

Great idea. On my humble opinion the best for busy (working) people "non super expert/professionnal" photographers is to leave it open without specific theme (leave it for challenges), it's easier if you are short in time during the week. Does it seem logic to others?

Yes, but up to each person to do whatever suits them.

Previously, I have found that it can be helpful to have a few easy to do subjects in reserve for those days when you are busy or the weather/other constraints go against you.

By now, most Project 52 entrants should have formed some idea of what their individual challenges will be and are just waiting for the chance to start.

Real Name
    Erik

Really interested, but feeling that 52 photos - one a week would be a challenge. I guess I would prefer the Project 26...

Still considering it.....

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigE View Post
    Really interested, but feeling that 52 photos - one a week would be a challenge. I guess I would prefer the Project 26...

Still considering it.....
    No problem Erik. Just do every other week or whenever you can. YOU are the only one you are competing against.

Very few folks made it all the way through the last Project 52. I eventually made it but it took me 2 1/2 years to finish!

I have found that it is advisable to always have a few ideas in reserve. Something simple and adaptable for those weeks when the weather or work/family commitments are against you.

And try to work a week in advance (post on Monday not the following Saturday) so you can let a few days slip past without getting behind; then make two posts the following week if you do start to lag.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234