Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: An Appeal For Christmas

An Appeal For Christmas

Hello, I just drop by to send my greetings for the holiday season. Pardon me if I wouldn't be posting for the moment. The past week we've been hit by a typhoon which caused a lot of devastation, massive landslides and floods in the some parts of the country which made us all affected physically and emotionally. Taking pictures of people, things and places affected was so hard for me to capture. As of the moment, my fellow countrymen are in great need of basic things such as food, water, used clothes, medicines, milk for the infants and blankets. We would appreciate your donations and grateful for your generosity. You can send donations directly to the Philippine National Red Cross. Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas to one and all.

Real Name
    Wendy

Re: An Appeal For Christmas

Take care Al, I hope you and your family are all OK. I've been following what has happened there on TV and it is very hard for me to imagine what you are going through. I wish you all the best and hope things soon get back to normal in your country.

Wendy

Real Name
    Brian

Al, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wish you all a speedy recovery.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Al

As this time we are thinking of you and your fellow countrymen and women. I hope appropriate relief and support can reach all the affected areas quickly and that the suffering and hardship is minimised.

Real Name
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Al

As this time we are thinking of you and your fellow countrymen and women. I hope appropriate relief and support can reach all the affected areas quickly and that the suffering and hardship is minimised.
    Can't put it any better than Donald has.

Our thoughts are with you all.

Real Name
    Mal

As everyone has said, our thoughts are with you Al and everyone in the Philippines.

Deep in the heart of Texas and Fort Wayne Indiana
    Real Name
    Kristianna-Marie - I listen to Kris too.....

I can't say it any better than what everyone else already said. I'll think about you in my prayers.

Real Name
    Paul

Al, best wish and prayers to you, your family and all affected by this. Having lived in Okanawa Japan I have had the occasion to suffer a Typhoon or two and know how devastating they can be. I hope relief finds you quickly. Please keep us updated on how you fair.