Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Stonehenge at dawn

Stonehenge at dawn

I created this using royalty free backgrounds from Picasa via Picnic. I thought I would be a bit creative, if this isn't in the right forum can you let me know please? Can you tell me if this image works? Many thanks.

Stonehenge at dawn

Re: Stonehenge at dawn

If this isn't in the right forum can you let me know please?

Well Louise, it is a question about a learning experience so there are a number of places where a question like this could be placed; and to me, any of them would be valid.

As for the image itself. Personally, I would find it excessively over processed, and initially soft in sharpness to be a good photo.

However, as a design for a New Age Music CD Cover I think it would work perfectly.

Depends who would like it har har

Real Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseTopp View Post
    I agree with Geoff on it being over processed but it depends on what you were trying to achieve.

I think for me lighting effect is a bit distracting. I'd probably be inclined to remove the shadows from the bottom of the pic too... and maybe the people on the left and right... but that's just me and I'm way too inexperienced to be taken seriously

Real Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseTopp View Post
    I agree with Geoff on it being over processed but it depends on what you were trying to achieve.

I think for me lighting effect is a bit distracting. I'd probably be inclined to remove the shadows from the bottom of the pic too... and maybe the people on the left and right... but that's just me and I'm way too inexperienced to be taken seriously