Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Exodus

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Exodus

Exodus

Re: Exodus

damn, another great color scheme here..and composition as well, with the reflection...really nice...

aha!! this could be one off the best pic i have seen from mrkaskais here this is a silhouette,cum a reflections,cum a signature color tones pic from mrkaskais composition i like, but can be improved as usuall. the title"exodus" is totally misleading here! unless off course all those,few people we see there, are deciding to jump into the sea,at once,hands held together in unison those few people we see here,their movements are very subtle and suspicious to me all in all...a good pic to stare for a long time

OMG ... I'm in love with your pictures now .. ^_^ .. You have an unique photography style .. ^_^ .. It looks like you like hot colors .. ^^" .. especially this color .. ^^" .. I saw it two times already even though I just saw four of your pictures ... ^_^ ...

Real Name
    Ian

I am confused, the reflection of the people appears to have poles/sticks intermingled but are not visible above so is this really a reflection or has something been adjusted? Or am I just interpreting it all wrongly?