Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Writing

Real Name
    Peter

Writing

Hi - apparently I "haven't posted to the forums in several weeks" or so says my computer. So here goes - a couple of recent shots of the kids deep in concentration....

Writing

The next couple I've been experimenting with my new flash! C&C always welcome.

Writing

Writing

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Writing

Hi Peter,

Just wondering if these are looking a little dark on your screen, or if your screen is a bit "mal-adjusted"?

I just had a quick play with the last image to adjust it up to the level I thought it should be -- how does this look to you?

Writing

Real Name
    Peter

Thanks Colin. Like most things I do, I think they are alright until I see where they aren't (if that makes sense?).

I thought the original looked pretty good, but then seeing your edit and mine side by side, clearly it is a bit on the dark side.

I might have to train myself to play around a little bit before I "finish" my images.

Thanks

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    I thought the original looked pretty good, but then seeing your edit and mine side by side, clearly it is a bit on the dark side.

I might have to train myself to play around a little bit before I "finish" my images.
    Hi Peter,

If you haven't used say, the Levels dialog during PP, it always helps to refer to the histogram view as it makes this fairly obvious.

Writing

Cheers,