Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: How to Place Colour Samp Point Mid Tones CS4 with Wacom Bamboo

Real Name
    Russell

How to Place Colour Samp Point Mid Tones CS4 with Wacom Bamboo

Hi, I no how to place colour sampler points using the info panel (hi Lights & Shad) along with a curves layer but as I understand it the mid tone or neutral point is set to show throughout the RGB channels by holding Ctrl/Shift and then click on the point of the image you want to sample as your midtone the trouble is as i use the Wacom pen I do not no how to do the last part (click) when I try I get no point set at all. I no the Wacom Bamboo is not the best but it is a starting point for using a tablet instead of a mouse.
    Hope you can understand the question.
    If anyone has seen the Taz Tally DVD on setting colour points you will no what I am talking about.
    Thanks
    Russ

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: How to Place Colour Samp Point Mid Tones CS4 with Wacom Bamboo

Hi Russell, I use the Wacom Bamboo and the pen on mine has a spring loaded switch on the shaft about an inch above the tip. Clicking the bottom of the switch should act as the left mouse button unless the Wacom settings have been changed.

Real Name
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMi View Post
    Hi Russell, I use the Wacom Bamboo and the pen on mine has a spring loaded switch on the shaft about an inch above the tip. Clicking the bottom of the switch should act as the left mouse button unless the Wacom settings have been changed.
    Hi, Thank you for the reply. I set my prefs for the pen & tablet but cannot see how to or if you can select LEFT click and I think this is what is needed.
    Russ.

Real Name
    Gordon

I use a Bamboo with one hand and click a mouse or trackpad with another - easier than feeling for the rather small button on the pen that can be at any rotation.