Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

  1. #1
    rob marshall

    My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    ... and i always do as I am told. Somewhere in Dorset - does it matter where?

    My wife told me to take a shot of this...

  2. #2
    Brownbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    7,244
    Real Name
    Christina

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    ... and i always do as I am told. Somewhere in Dorset - does it matter where?

    My wife told me to take a shot of this...

  3. #3
    PBelarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    205
    Real Name
    Pierre

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    I love images like this, great job listening to your wife...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chandigarh, India
    Posts
    1,541
    Real Name
    Sahil Jain

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by PBelarge View Post
    I love images like this, great job listening to your wife...
    I second that, Rob!

  5. #5
    shreds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,333
    Real Name
    Ian

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Of course I have to ask the question, if your wife can spot shots like this, why does she not have a camera?

  6. #6
    rob marshall

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by shreds View Post
    Of course I have to ask the question, if your wife can spot shots like this, why does she not have a camera?
    Ian

    It's obvious that you have a lot to learn. If I gave her my Pansonic G1 it would only be a matter of weeks (or even days) before she was demanding to 'borrow' my Canon 5D Mk2!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Devon, UK
    Posts
    12,008

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    And the real risk here is what would happen if she then became
    the better photographer!

    This does remind me of that old philosophical dilemma.

    'If a man says something deep in the woods, where his wife can't hear him, is he still wrong'.

  8. #8
    rob marshall

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    And the real risk here is what would happen if she then became
    the better photographer!
    Geoff

    Surely that isn't possible. After all we are blokes, and we have the gear...

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario (mostly)
    Posts
    6,632
    Real Name
    Bobo

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Nicely done.

  10. #10
    Mark von Kanel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    1,861
    Real Name
    Mark

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    My wife knows what im thinking, let alone saying however deep in the wood i might be..... so im always wrong...

  11. #11
    shreds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,333
    Real Name
    Ian

    Re: My wife told me to take a shot of this...

    Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Ian

    It's obvious that you have a lot to learn. If I gave her my Pansonic G1 it would only be a matter of weeks (or even days) before she was demanding to 'borrow' my Canon 5D Mk2!
    Rob,

    Really? Try a bit of reverse psychology. Buy her an EOS 1D. She will eventually tire of its weight and being cumbersome, will park it in a cupboard, perfect for you to use to your hearts content. 'Can I just borrow your camera.....' you know the one I bought for you that cost 000s that you never use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •