Not withstanding that (probably) non of us are lawyers, just wondering what you all think of the following as the basic text for a simple & straight-forward agreement?
The Photographer agrees:
- To make available to the customer, private changing facilities (studio shoots only).
- To conduct themselves in a sensitive & professional manner at all times.
- To allow friends and/or associates of the customer to be present at any time.
- To make images available for pre-selection within 7 days of the shoot, and to provide final images (in electronic or printed form) within 7 days of the customer advising us of their final selections.
The Customer agrees:
- That the photographer may have assistants and/or other persons present for the duration of the shoot.
- That as the creator of the image(s), the photographer retains copyright to any and all images created by the photographer.
- That the photographer may display a small selection of images from any shoot on any website(s), for promotional or other such purposes.
- To pay the photographer as agreed, for all services rendered, upon completion of those agreed services.
The Photographer & Customer agree:
- That images will only be released in an electronic form at a maximum of 900 x 600 pixel resolution (typically an on-screen size of approx 9 x 6 inches); suitable for website display / facebook etc, or 6 x 4 inch ("post card") Prints.. High resolution images will not be released to the customer.
- Images that do not meet our high professional & technical standards will not be released to the customer.
Anything I've missed? Anything I shoud add? Any thoughts or ideas?