Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Online printing company

Real Name
    Kris Harmon

Online printing company

I was wondering if there is a recommended company to send images to that I want to have printed. I have a few pictures I would like to have printed and don't want to go to the average run of the mill printing places that are in Lubbock. Anyone have some recommendations? Thanks in advance.

KHarmon

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Online printing company

Quote Originally Posted by KHarmon View Post
    I was wondering if there is a recommended company to send images to that I want to have printed. I have a few pictures I would like to have printed and don't want to go to the average run of the mill printing places that are in Lubbock. Anyone have some recommendations? Thanks in advance.

KHarmon
    No, but whoever you choose, make sure your images are converted to the sRGB colourspace before you send them, or "you'll be sorry"!

Real Name
    Sam Smith, I have photo ID

Kris,

I have found out that most dedicated photography stores will print your photo's for you. IMO they are more consistent and have a much better quality than any online place. They are mostly photographers also. The one I go to will do slight adjustment while I wait.
    Just my thoughts

Real Name
    That is my real name.

Kris,

I operate a print shop and work with photographers to print their images. If you are looking for high quality reproduction, I recommend you try to find a small print shop where you live and build a relationship with them. The reason I say that is getting accurate colours and tone may require a few rounds of proofs that the photographer can okay before the final prints are made.

I guess it depends on what your expectation is for the end product.

Real Name
    Steaphany

you should choose or look for the best online printing company to print for you. They must be trust worthy.