Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Bamboo

Real Name
    ajith jayasinghe

Bamboo

Bamboo

Re: Bamboo

Now that's BAMBOO, I have some in my yard but the biggest is about 12' tall (about 8-9 years old) and much smaller in diameter, this yours is the real thing....very nice

Real Name
    ajith jayasinghe

Quote Originally Posted by Sabemajeen View Post
    Now that's BAMBOO, I have some in my yard but the biggest is about 12' tall (about 8-9 years old) and much smaller in diameter, this yours is the real thing....very nice
    Actually Sabu, it is a Hugh bush .I took it from the botanical garden, I Want express the comparison with the two ladies. i took a direct shot but it is disturb by the glare.REALLY I want to show how the nature bring the beautiful colors to the world. Thank you sabu for the comment.

Real Name
    Peter

Hello, Ajith,

I hear bamboo grows quite quickly in the right environment...now that must be the right place! A great photo emphasizing a tropical setting.

I looked at your picture's EXIF data, and it appears that the greens have been kicked up in saturation. If your intention is to make the plants' greens greener, maybe you can mask out the people when doing it (if you have Photoshop or GIMP), keeping their color balance in the original state...otherwise the skin can take on the greenish hue as well.

Peter

Real Name
    ajith jayasinghe

Quote Originally Posted by peterindb View Post
    Hello, Ajith,

I hear bamboo grows quite quickly in the right environment...now that must be the right place! A great photo emphasizing a tropical setting.

I looked at your picture's EXIF data, and it appears that the greens have been kicked up in saturation. If your intention is to make the plants' greens greener, maybe you can mask out the people when doing it (if you have Photoshop or GIMP), keeping their color balance in the original state...otherwise the skin can take on the greenish hue as well.

Peter
    Thank you Peter,You are correct, I am apply the method you teach, Thank you again.