Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: 2nd Hand Wide angle lens wanted

Real Name
    Paul

2nd Hand Wide angle lens wanted

I dont know now if this is allowed but i am sure I will be put right if not.....

I am after a wide angle lens for a Canon fit, Cheap and cheer full is accepted, looking for a 10mm-20mm

Let me know

Thanks

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: 2nd Hand Wide angle lens wanted

Paul

We don't do open forum selling or exchange on the forum. However, if people want to offer advice on good sources where you might get this, they can of course do so. Or if anyone wants to PM you to discuss this, they can also do that.

Real Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Paul

We don't do open forum selling or exchange on the forum. However, if people want to offer advice on good sources where you might get this, they can of course do so. Or if anyone wants to PM you to discuss this, they can also do that.
    Thank for that Donald, as I said, I was unsure of that particuler rule (I am sure it is writen down somewhere and I agreed to it when I joined) and sorry for breaking it

PS, What I was meant to say was "if anyone can point me in the right direction or PM me with details, thanks"

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

No problem Paul. One of the lovely things about CiC is that there are not really 'rules'. Just sort-of notes to be used as a reference point to help everyone to get the most out of the forum.