Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Keen Eye

Keen Eye

My youngest daughter has claimed my Finepix S7000...I fear for my EOS...I really do

Keen Eye

Keen Eye

[COLOR="Gray"]Camera: Canon EOS 450D
    Exposure: 0.003 sec (1/320)
    Aperture: f/10.0
    Focal Length: 35 mm
    ISO Speed: 200
    Exposure Bias: -2/3 EV
    Flash: Off

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Keen Eye

You lucky wotsit

You mean you have an excuse to upgrade yourself and pass on the 450D in a few months!
    Many would give an arm for that.

My kids aren't interested enough, maybe I should try harder

Nice pics by the way Steve

Cheers,
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 15th March 2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: forgot to mention the pics are good too

Real Name
    Ian

I think the first shot in particular is so good. Your daughter's eye against the camera doesn't need a title, it speaks for itself.

Nice shot. You are lucky to have such a good model too!

I agree the first shot is great (although probably just a crop from the second.)
    there is just something that doesn't sound right..for some reason, when I see those kind of shots, I was expecting an old model of camera..like in the 80s...
    that one is way to recent!

You mean you have an excuse to upgrade yourself and pass on the 450D in a few months!
    Many would give an arm for that.
    I never thought of it that way but with the eldest daughter wanting a car I think I will just have to handcuff my 450D to my wrist. Actually you have raised a very good point. From what I can make out most people seem to advise investment in glass. How much more punch for the pound would I get from say owning a Canon body at twice the price?

Nice shot. You are lucky to have such a good model too!
    She is very outgoing she is taking media and performing arts related subjects at school so does not miss a chance to get in front of a camera.
    when I see those kind of shots, I was expecting an old model of camera..like in the 80s...
    that one is way to recent!
    Actually you have a point. I may get her to play around with my old OM2N. better still I know my Dad has a couple of Leica cameras from the sixties...even better.