Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Morning Nap

Real Name
    Steve

Morning Nap

Morning Nap

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Re: Morning Nap

There's really nothing to say.

Real Name
    Chris

What is that, Steve...1f:/2.8 at 200 yards? I've seen some narrowed depth of field shots in my time, but have to admit, that one just about takes the prize... It's cute and you certainly have a good eye for finding these little critters but the fore and rear bokeh in this shot takes away too much for my tastes. However, please don't stop shooting these guys as your workis exemplary (well, most of the time ).

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucydog View Post
    There's really nothing to say.
    Thanks mary

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MiniChris View Post
    What is that, Steve...1f:/2.8 at 200 yards? I've seen some narrowed depth of field shots in my time, but have to admit, that one just about takes the prize... It's cute and you certainly have a good eye for finding these little critters but the fore and rear bokeh in this shot takes away too much for my tastes. However, please don't stop shooting these guys as your workis exemplary (well, most of the time ).
    I wish i had a f/1 or a f/2.8 lens. Perhaps if you shot a little more, you would have learned what i did....................you can create the illusion of shallow depth of field, under certain conditions. Which is why i really like this shot (at f/4 and 50 yards.)

Real Name
    Chris

I am perfectly capable of creating that kind of artifical depth of field, but I don't because as I stated above, it doesn't appeal to me. I love your work, Steve, just didn't like that shot. The remark was meant to be funny. Sorry you were offended.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MiniChris View Post
    I am perfectly capable of creating that kind of artifical depth of field, but I don't because as I stated above, it doesn't appeal to me. I love your work, Steve, just didn't like that shot. The remark was meant to be funny. Sorry you were offended.
    No hard feeling chris. That's the problem with the internet, sometimes we read things the wrong way. My apologies as well.

Real Name
    Sahil Jain

That one is AWESOME@!!!!