Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No bondage, just straight sex

rob marshall

No bondage, just straight sex

I was lost for words on this one (that makes a change). It was shot this week in North Wales, where the bovine beauties do things rather differently. perhaps all you intelligent witty CiC people can come up with a suitable (but reasonably decent) title? I think the expressions of the two front cows say it all...

For the shot, I metered for the bright sky, then used fill-flash to highlight the dark sensual bodies of the co... what am I saying!

Real Name
    Dave Ellis

Re: No bondage, just straight sex

I think I'll steer clear of the title competition Rob but technically the image looks brilliant to me. Sharpness and great exposure, just what you need for a robust shot like this.

It would have been even better without the barbed wire fence but then you may have got more than you bargained for

Cheers Dave

up on a knob above Paden City, West Virginia
    Real Name
    Marie Hass

OK, I'll make comment, Sir Rob.

looks like coitus interruptus (on your part) to me.

Marie

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

I was lost for words on this one (that makes a change).
    Me too.

For the shot, I metered for the bright sky, then used fill-flash to highlight the dark sensual bodies of the co... what am I saying!
    I don't know, Rob. I really. don't. know.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by dje View Post
    It would have been even better without the barbed wire fence but then you may have got more than you bargained for

Cheers Dave
    Well, Dave. That just shows what a committed photographic artist I am. A difficult choice was before me - should I jump over the fence and join in the action, or should I maintain my amateur integrity and remain in post and consider the complexities of ISO, shutter speed, and flash exposure? It's a hard choice that we sometimes are forced to make.

Real Name
    Bill S

Quote Originally Posted by dje View Post
    I think I'll steer clear of the title competition Rob but technically the image looks brilliant to me. Sharpness and great exposure, just what you need for a robust shot like this.

Cheers Dave
    Don't believe a word of what Dave is saying... by my count, there are at least five title competition entries in that post...

Steer Clear
    Great Exposure
    Robust Shot
    Even Better Without the Barbed Wire Fence
    More Than You Bargained For

He just hid them all in code!

- Bill

Real Name
    Dave Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by ktuli View Post
    Don't believe a word of what Dave is saying... by my count, there are at least five title competition entries in that post...

Steer Clear
    Great Exposure
    Robust Shot
    Even Better Without the Barbed Wire Fence
    More Than You Bargained For

He just hid them all in code!

- Bill
    Now I'm lost for words

Real Name
    james

That was very funny Bill. Great shot rob.

Real Name
    Raylee

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    I was lost for words on this one (that makes a change). It was shot this week in North Wales, where the bovine beauties do things rather differently. perhaps all you intelligent witty CiC people can come up with a suitable (but reasonably decent) title? I think the expressions of the two front cows say it all...

White cow to friend: "What are we going to do about them?"

R

Real Name
    Philip

Front brown cow - not Friesian, but frigid!

Philip

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Before you get too excited Rob, are you sure the 2nd beast is actually a bull?

He has braved the climatic wrath of Eryri, beheld the stark majesty of the vengeful Tryfan, indulged in the glacial waters of Llyn Llydaw Indeed he has bowed before the mighty Moel Siabod and teetered upon the brink of the abyss on Crib Goch's shattered vertibrae....and what does he come back with....scenes from a bovine gang bang. I have to hand it to you Rob its just brilliant

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Before you get too excited Rob, are you sure the 2nd beast is actually a bull?
    Ah, ha! Well spotted that man. I thought exactly the same thing myself when the 'mount' commenced. I looked at the rear beast and thought... "Hang on... is that a bull, or a cow?"

This, of course, raises the fearful possibility that the North Walians are rearing a new super-breed of lesbian cows Cottage burning in the 1970's was one thing, but this, I think is a step too far. Perhaps I'll go to Spain next time.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    He has braved the climatic wrath of Eryri, beheld the stark majesty of the vengeful Tryfan, indulged in the glacial waters of Llyn Llydaw Indeed he has bowed before the mighty Moel Siabod and teetered upon the brink of the abyss on Crib Goch's shattered vertibrae....and what does he come back with....scenes from a bovine gang bang. I have to hand it to you Rob its just brilliant
    Quite true, but I follow Rebecca Brooks (ex ed. of the News of the World) in believing that sex is more important than all that other serious stuff.

Headline: "Bovine gang bang!"

Real Name
    Steve

Some animals

Just are too common.

I originally put this in the bin, as you can see it is blown.

Real Name
    Chris

And yes, he does look proud.

Some animals

Just are too common.
    I am not sure I comfortable with where this is heading There are dark corners of the internet for this sort of deviation ...or so I have heard.

But yes he does look proud

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

As a lad who grew up on the farm and had the pleausre of observing this many times (we didn't have TV in those days), one has to observe that unless this animal is physically challenged and has its, er um ... equipment, somewhere just below its neck, then it ain't doing much damage to anyone.

Reminds you of when you were about 17 and not very sure what it was you were meant to do.
    Last edited by Donald; 16th July 2011 at 03:03 PM.

rob marshall

Katy has been very silent on this one. I shall no doubt shortly get a very stern email, full of tut-tuts, lecturing me on the 'old world' lack of moral standards that the Americans thankfully left behind in the 17c. Still, it shows that CiC can encompass all genres, subjects, and er... tastes?

It's so coincidental that I should come online, just at this moment. I have been thinking about a cold shoulder but, unfortunately, I don't seem to have one. (Never learned "the look" either - it just winds up being comical.) Just barely having had a sip of coffee, this morning, I ventured in thinking that there would be more bugs.... you know.... Anyway, I live with it. American animals do it, too - Roosters attacking the hens and pulling all their feathers out, rabbits not giving each other a moment's peace, then, there was the time that I spent four hours in a snow storm trying show a handsome but doofy, crazed golden retriever what to do (I have my limits, though) - very Dr. Zhivago. So,... very funny - haha!. (there's no smiley dry enough.) Not shocked, but Rob.... did you think to take any other vacation pics?

Anyway, us Americans definitely know all about it...

...and, yes, the look in the white cow's eye is hysterical!
    Last edited by Katy Noelle; 16th July 2011 at 04:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast