Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    If You Use Lightroom (Photoshop is also used in this one) ... This Is A Great Video

    http://lightroomkillertips.com/

  2. #2
    Dons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bitung - Sulawesi Utara
    Posts
    175
    Real Name
    Donny

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Thx Mary..

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dons View Post
    Thx Mary..
    You're welcome. It's a great web-site with lots of videos and LR presets as well... but maybe you already know that.

  4. #4
    Dons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bitung - Sulawesi Utara
    Posts
    175
    Real Name
    Donny

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucydog View Post
    You're welcome. It's a great web-site with lots of videos and LR presets as well... but maybe you already know that.
    Not really... I've always used PS and use the auto button.....

  5. #5
    BJ Denning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri USA
    Posts
    497
    Real Name
    Bryan

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Great videos. I've been thinking about getting LR. These make me want it even more.

    Thanks

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Denning View Post
    Great videos. I've been thinking about getting LR. These make me want it even more.

    Thanks
    Glad you found them helpful. It really is a great web-site.

  7. #7

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Perfect timing, Mary! We ordered LR for me, a while ago and were just worrying about where it was. Tracking said it came on Mon. but where was it? One of the boys got the mail, again, and left it in, yet, another obscure place. Then, I put a table cloth over it....I've been walking right past it for a week! Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes! Perfect timing - it's just helpful to see someone working with it. Thanks!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA USA
    Posts
    1,382
    Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    Perfect timing, Mary! We ordered LR for me, a while ago and were just worrying about where it was. Tracking said it came on Mon. but where was it? One of the boys got the mail, again, and left it in, yet, another obscure place. Then, I put a table cloth over it....I've been walking right past it for a week! Anyway, where was I? Oh, yes! Perfect timing - it's just helpful to see someone working with it. Thanks!
    The web-site has a ton of short videos like that as well as in-depth posts. Kelby training has some free ones as well and if you can afford the subscription, it is great... or so I've been told.

    I have the Kelby books on LR (3) and CS (5) he has a book for whichever you have.

    Matt Kloskowski's books are great too...

  9. #9
    DaveWilky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    38
    Real Name
    Dave Wilkinson

    Re: If You Use Lightroom... This Is A Great Video

    Great video post Mary, Thank You..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •