Thread: One in... and one out...

rob marshall

One in... and one out...

Orchid (the in one)
    One in... and one out...

Allium (the out one)
    One in... and one out...

Re: One in... and one out...

Funny, but, after the white tulip, at first, somehow, as I was scrolling down I was expecting the orchid to be B&W for a split second there. Just a passing thought - silly me!

The bokeh's kind of definitely beautiful on the allium - it looks like marble! I, also, appreciate how the color of the background 'matches' the color of the green on the allium very prettily.

Sorry! No brilliant thoughts. Just thoughts.

Hey, btw, I'm glad that you're finding a moment to take photos! Do we get a photo of the view from the scaffolding? (I mean, if it doesn't risk any life or limb - especially to your camera - that would be tragic!)

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    Hey, btw, I'm glad that you're finding a moment to take photos! Do we get a photo of the view from the scaffolding? (I mean, if it doesn't risk any life or limb - especially to your camera - that would be tragic!)
    The scaffold tower! It cost £500 (reduced from £700), which is cheaper than hiring one given the rain we have been having. And I get to keep this one for future use. Of course, I don't actually go up it - I get the Head Gardener to do that. No comments about the faded guttering - it has been replaced.

I could have bought a lens for £500.

One in... and one out...

Real Name
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Orchid (the in one)
    One in... and one out...

Allium (the out one)
    One in... and one out...
    Love the allium and its background. I like the orchid as well, but I think they are a weird kind of flower (just personal taste).