Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The Way To Rainbow Bridge

The Way To Rainbow Bridge

They say that pets goes to the Rainbow Bridge when they die. They're safe and sound with all the other pets which left us with all the happy times when they were still alive. They would sometimes look at a distance as if they're waiting for someone, and anticipating that someday there would be someone who would come and bring their favorite toy.

When I saw the clouds at sunrise. I saw a puppy and it reminded me of my dog Scott, I miss him. And I thought I saw the Rainbow Bridge!

Real Name
    Bill

Re: The Way To Rainbow Bridge

Some great colours in the sky, And I like your story, Not sure wether you meant to or not , But I'd keep an eye on the Horizon levels , Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamS View Post
    Some great colours in the sky, And I like your story, Not sure wether you meant to or not , But I'd keep an eye on the Horizon levels , Thanks for sharing
    Thank you for viewing Bill.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

They sure do look like dogs to me, AL. I agree with regards to the unleveled horizon line. Considering that it's a very fleeting moment and you captured the silhouetted pattern in the clouds nicely, I'd say it works. I hope next time you also try to consider some basic aspect of photography like leveling the horizon for a better shot. Peace!

Real Name
    John Wright

Great shots of strong convection, did you get a thunderstorm ?

AL could you resubmit one with the horizon straight as mentioned-you'll lose some of the boat but I don't think you'll lose the sun-it would make such a difference to viewing but as I say, great shots anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    They sure do look like dogs to me, AL. I agree with regards to the unleveled horizon line. Considering that it's a very fleeting moment and you captured the silhouetted pattern in the clouds nicely, I'd say it works. I hope next time you also try to consider some basic aspect of photography like leveling the horizon for a better shot. Peace!
    Thank you Sir Willie, you're so kind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Great shots of strong convection, did you get a thunderstorm ?

AL could you resubmit one with the horizon straight as mentioned-you'll lose some of the boat but I don't think you'll lose the sun-it would make such a difference to viewing but as I say, great shots anyway.
    Hi John, thanks for viewing. Here are the photos, hope it's okay now.

I don't want to lose the boat.

And the other one.

Real Name
    John Wright

Thanks...much better on the eye. You can get a small spirit level that will fit onto you camera's external flash hot shoe bracket .The 2-way would do - for vertical and horizontal shots-really useful.. http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=spi...og&sa=N&tab=fi

Thanks...much better on the eye. You can get a small spirit level that will fit onto you camera's external flash hot shoe bracket .The 2-way would do - for vertical and horizontal shots-really useful.. http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=spi...og&sa=N&tab=fi
    Ahh thanks John and I'll check on that. By the way, did I mention that I was sitting on a reclining chair when I took that photo? Yeah I think I was...haha.

Real Name
    John Wright

No, you didn't mention that Lol. That will account fot the horizon then

Infact I was beginning to wonder if that was the onset of Typhoon Falcon that's just hit the Philippines - any photos of that ??

No, you didn't mention that Lol. That will account fot the horizon then

Infact I was beginning to wonder if that was the onset of Typhoon Falcon that's just hit the Philippines - any photos of that ??
    That wasn't John, 'twas taken last summer. I was planning to go out and take pictures while Falcon was battering but the rain was heavy and very dangerous to go out. It's been raining for 3 days now and good thing it has stopped. I have pictures of the storm Ketsana by the way.

Real Name
    John Wright

Quite right AL..the priority is to stay safe unless you're like me and take risks albeit it calculated risks, with storms - maybe you could post a couple of the best of Ketsana sometime - that really was a very powerful typhoon.