Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Arrabida bridge

Real Name
    Fernando Cascais

Arrabida bridge

Arrabida bridge

Re: Arrabida bridge

lovely color tone personally i think and feel that i see two pics inside this one pic shot by mrkaskais if we crop the pic just where the water ends under the bridge,excluding the shoreline and landscape.......then the pic of the bridge,with its lovely yellow tone of the sky, is one pic, and the beautifull mysterious color tones on the water,with its soft bobbing waves become a great, pic two.i love mrkaskais signature pic taking style......marvelous

Real Name
    Adrian

Excellent image. I must admit that your images stay in my mind, and I agree that you have developed a signature style.

The criss-cross pattern beneath the bridge reminds me of the lacing on a corset and gives an organic quality to the image. The colours work perfectly for me.

As a work of art, the only thing that disturbs my eye is the slightly muddled land on the horizon at the left of the picture. I realise that to remove it would require photoshopping and perhaps remove authenticity, but I would have preferred to see a transition of water into sky there.

I do wish you would post some details of the camera settings, filters and post processing that you do, so that those of us who have not reached your standard, have some clues as to how we might get there.

Kind regards

Adrian

Real Name
    Ian

Again a lovely shot and I would echo many of the sentiments about the picture made by Adrian above.

Keep them coming.