Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Hosta flower

Real Name
    Steve

Hosta flower

I think it's a hosta

Hosta flower

Re: Hosta flower

Of course, Steve, this is a beautifully shot photo! Great composition - nifty that it has the bee perfectly on the "third", beautiful bokeh. It just, somehow, isn't "catching" me, though. Is it a little dark - everything too small to make me see it? I don't know.... Your photography is so good - maybe, I just expect a lot from you - that might be it - yeah!

It looks like a hosta to me, too.

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    Of course, Steve, this is a beautifully shot photo! Great composition - nifty that it has the bee perfectly on the "third", beautiful bokeh. It just, somehow, isn't "catching" me, though. Is it a little dark - everything too small to make me see it? I don't know.... Your photography is so good - maybe, I just expect a lot from you - that might be it - yeah!

It looks like a hosta to me, too.
    No katy, it struck me a little flat as well, but i posted it anyway. I think its the background or something It doesn't really pop off the page very well. Flowers can make you humble real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
    No katy, it struck me a little flat as well, but i posted it anyway. I think its the background or something It doesn't really pop off the page very well. Flowers can make you humble real quick.
    Amen!