Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The Fire Within

Real Name
    Ron

The Fire Within

Wasn't sure about the title on this one as i was contemplating on making it part of my life and death thread.I'll just have to mull that over for a while.On to the photo.

This is my first still life shot as i bought a cable remote for my camera and was ready to use it.The subject i chose was for use in the Themed Photo challenge #17.Took several photo's using a small led flashlight taped to a small flexible tripod for backlighting one photo and holding another led flashlight overhead and slightly behind for the other photo, stacked both photo's and lined them up in CS3.Changed blend to lighten,masked all but central egg...etc.

C&C are very welcome and thanks for viewing...Ron.

The Fire Within
    Backlit:ISO 200,f/13,1/5 sec,135mm,manual focus
    Overhead:ISO 200,f/13,1/6 sec,135 mm,manual focus

Real Name
    Chris

Re: The Fire Within

I am very much bothered by this one also having "dew" on it and the fire within...perhaps less 'dew" at the top to show an emergence of a life form...

Real Name
    Ron

Re: The Fire Within

Quote Originally Posted by MiniChris View Post
    I am very much bothered by this one also having "dew" on it and the fire within...perhaps less 'dew" at the top to show an emergence of a life form...
    Point well taken Chris.The condensation was giving me problems when i tried to convert one of the photo's to b&w because even at f/13 the dew on the side of the egg is more in focus than the front of the egg.Will break out the eggs from the fridge again but wipe off the water next time and repost the new image at a later date.Thanks for the comment...Ron.