Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Old Memories...

  1. #1
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Old Memories...

    Thank you very much for viewing.

    Click the image to view it in Lightbox.
    Old Memories...

    Nikon D70, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D lens, processed in LR 3.

  2. #2
    ktuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,518
    Real Name
    Bill S

    Re: Old Memories...

    Willie,

    Excellent detail on that one! I like it.

    And considering my thermometer says it is 90F outside right now, and super humid... the infusion of winter thoughts is nice.

    - Bill

  3. #3
    Nicola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Toscana, Italy
    Posts
    993

    Re: Old Memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by ktuli View Post
    Willie,

    Excellent detail on that one! I like it.
    I completely agree!
    even if it seems to me the old Stalin dressed as Santa Klaus!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast Lincolnshire U K
    Posts
    61
    Real Name
    Mick Stones

    Re: Old Memories...

    Nice catchlight in his eyes Jiro, cant figure out what he`s holding in his left hand

  5. #5
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Old Memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick J S View Post
    Nice catchlight in his eyes Jiro, cant figure out what he`s holding in his left hand
    That's a small stick 'coz this Santa is a drummer.

  6. #6
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Old Memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by ktuli View Post
    Willie,

    Excellent detail on that one! I like it.

    And considering my thermometer says it is 90F outside right now, and super humid... the infusion of winter thoughts is nice.

    - Bill
    Thanks, Bill. It's so damn hot here in TX that I thought an image about Christmas memories would freshen us.

  7. #7
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Old Memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    I completely agree!
    even if it seems to me the old Stalin dressed as Santa Klaus!
    Thanks, Nicola. I never Knew that Stalin dressed as a Santa before...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pico Rivera CA
    Posts
    77
    Real Name
    Henry

    Re: Old Memories...

    Never would have thought of B&Wing something like that, love it. and the title works for me because my Uncle who worked for toy co gave me something similar and had it for years and years.

  9. #9
    jiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    3,804
    Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

    Re: Old Memories...

    Quote Originally Posted by henry17106 View Post
    Never would have thought of B&Wing something like that, love it. and the title works for me because my Uncle who worked for toy co gave me something similar and had it for years and years.
    Thanks for viewing, Henry. I always post-process my image to depend on the mood that I want the viewers to see. To make it look old, I decided to go with b&w and add just a little bit of sepia tone on it to make it more "older".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •