Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Lightsphere Flash Diffuser

Lightsphere Flash Diffuser

Well, after Colin tipped the balance in favour of the Gary Fong Lightsphere as my choice of flash diffuser I ordered one and it arrived about 2 1/2 hours ago. I think I'll look at it in a few more days.

What a lot of rubbish that statement was.
    Ripped it out of the box and straight onto the SB600, spent an hour experimenting with all sorts of angles and subjects, none of which are fit to show as I was just playing.

This thing cost me Aus$89.00 including freight, and the reaction from the Minister of Finance, when she first saw it, was "It's just a bit of plastic!". Well it is............until you start to use it, then it becomes the best "bit of plastic" you could put on your flash. When I showed the MoF the "with and without shots" she was convinced, and so am I.

Even considering the short time I've had it I could rave on about it, but I won't. All I can suggest is that if you have a chance to try one out, then do so, your pocket may be sorry but you wont be.

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: Lightsphere Flash Diffuser

Told ya so

Word of caution though - it's it's the same DVD, you might like to make sure that the MoF (aka "She who must be obeyed!") has gone to bed before Gary and Becker do the boat shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Southern View Post
    Told ya so

Word of caution though - it's it's the same DVD, you might like to make sure that the MoF (aka "She who must be obeyed!") has gone to bed before Gary and Becker do the boat shots!
    Yes it's the same DVD, nice boat eh?

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Very nice boat